But the Conquered, or their Children, have no Court, no Arbitrator on Earth to appeal to. Then they may appeal, as Jephtha did, to Heaven, and repeat their Appeal, till they have recovered the native Right of their Ancestors, which was to have such a Legislative over them, as the Majority should approve, and freely acquiesce in.
-John Locke

Monday, June 27, 2011

That's What I've Been Saying

I knew it was too good to last.  I knew that sooner or later someone was going to work all of the stories involving Justice Thomas into one singular, concise piece.  Randy Barnett over at The Volokh Conspiracy has found that piece and adds a little bit to it.  I recommend checking it out.  The article even touched on the left's attempts to link Scalia, Alito and Thomas to the dreaded Koch Brothers - the bane of all progressives everywhere.  I was hoping to touch on that myself, but I don't think I could add anything that the article doesn't cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment